Wow does it feel great to be back to blogging! I have been completely focused on my Youtube video lately but I have missed writing to you guys that follow my blog page. If you haven't caught my latest blog post, you should definitely check it out here.
That being said! I have a new video for those of you who are followers of my Youtube channel as well ;) I sat down for the first time and just talked with you guys while doing my makeup! I recently gained a good amount of subscribers and I want to get to know you guys and tell you a bit about me as well. I talk everything from my past year at 22, from the loss I suffered this year, a life update when it comes to BABIES and what I want to see in this next year at 23.
If you want to follow my journey in the goals I'm achieving at 23, go ahead and subscribe! If you just want to hear the hot gossip, go ahead and check out this video below! Lastly, if you want to see the products I used during this video, those are also down below <3
- Hourglass mineral veil primer
- Hourglass vanish stick foundation in 'Amber' and 'Golden Tan'
- Tarte Shape Tape in 'tan'
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Precisely My-Brow Pencil #5
- Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter
- Mac Paint Pot in 'Layin Low'
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette
- Morphe 39A Palette (the warm tones in this palette actually stained my eyelids! It's hard for me to recommend this product for you guys although I do love the other colors. The shades that stained my eyelids were snatched and create)
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Metallic Liquid Liners (a bit difficult to work with in this particular video for me but best and cheapest option for a glitter liner)
- L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
- Lilly Lashes in 'Miami'
- BH Cosmetics Nude 10 Color Blush Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
- Colourpop x iluvsarahii lip pencil and satin lipstick in '951'
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray 'Rose'